How we use and protect your personal data.
1. WHO ARE WE?
The Site is operated by Amansaraa Resorts & Hospitality (Company Number #123456#) a company registered in India with its registered office #ABCDEF#. References to “we” “us” and “our” in these Terms refer to the above entities.
2. Our Commitment and Obligations to you
We take the collection, usage and security of your personal data seriously.
We can only use your personal data under law if we have a good reason for doing so. The law provides examples of those reasons. These include:
- To perform or fulfill a contract we have with you; or
- If we have a legal duty; or
- If it is within our legitimate business interest; or
- If there is a public interest reason for doing so; or
- If you have given your consent.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. But even then, it must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you. If we rely on our legitimate interests, we will tell you what that is.
3. Types of Personal Data We Collect About You
- Contact details of customers (e.g. name, email, address)
- Demographic data (e.g. family & lifestyle details)
- Financial data (e.g. contractual details including payment methods)
- Complaints information
- Technical Information (IP / Cookies)
- Location Data
- User login data
4. What Personal Data We Collect and Where From
You may give us information about you when filling in forms on our website www.amansaraa.com (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to our services, complete a survey, post material on our site, report a problem with our site, request further services. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number.
5. Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), cookies and methods used to browse away the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
6. Information received from other sources.
We may receive information from other sources, such as from other third party booking sites or partner sites for the purpose of providing fulfilment of your booking. The information received may include: names, address details, email, phone, nationality, accompanying traveller information, food and accommodation preference information, and payment information.
7. Automated decision making.
We do not use automated decision-making processes during our relationship with you. Decisions are always reviewed manually.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookie files stored on your computer or device (“cookies“). Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
We may use both “session” cookie and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; keep track of your bookings; prevent fraud and increase website security; and other uses. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website; and other uses.
You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. You may disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you do so, this will affect your enjoyment of our site and we will no longer be able to offer to you a personalised service.